So I have been given an opportunity to preach at my church on March 25. I have total freedom to speak about whatever I want to.
I think I would like to do something from what I have studied on this blog but I am having a little trouble narrowing it down. I will toss out some of my own ideas but I would also love to hear from you.
What from this blog would you most like to hear a sermon on?
Here are some of my ideas:
- Deuteronomy 6: Living an undivided life
- Deuteronomy 6: Tell the Story
- Numbers 32: The way you live your life matters to others
- Genesis 12: Blessed to be a blessing
- Genesis 10: The powers are people
- Leviticus 4: We all make mistakes
Ok people, let me have it. What should I preach on?*
* I retain the right to NOT actually do any of your ideas. I know what some of you are capable of coming up with!